Naturally Organic Hair Care Benefits
- Grapeseed oil prevents frizz, split ends and brittle ends.
- Geranium oil strengthens hair follicles and strands. It also improves circulation which is responsible for hair growth.
- Rosemary oil prevents premature greying, assists weak and damaged hair and stimulates hair growth.
- Peppermint oil removes dandruff and assists hair growth and shine.
- Almond oil assists with scalp infections and inflammation and helps treat acute psoriasis and eczema.
- Lavender oil helps control dandruff, gives your hair shine and has a beautiful fragrance.
- Coconut oil adds lustre, shine and softness to hair. It also assists hair growth, prevents breakage and split ends.
The Benefits of Shea Butter on Your Skin
- Smooths your skin
- Removes fine lines
- Removes spots
- Clears acne
- Lifts the colour of your face
- Moisturises your skin
- Increases skin elasticity
- Reduces inflammation, irritation and bumps on your skin
Naturally Organic as a Body Cream
Best used directly after a shower or bath, this product works as a moisturiser and skin softener with a GREAT fragrance. It also assists with removing scars and other unnatural marks on your body.
What You Get
Naturally Organic Cream is made from organic essential oils and comes in a 250ml jar which costs R300. One jar lasts a minimum of three months as only a small amount is required for each use.
Contact us to get yours today!